Friday, April 04, 2008

That one memory I don't want to lose

For today's FNN practical lessons, we have to cook our own dish(es).
Yes, those dishes are going to be our O level's dishes in June, yaye.
I decided to make one of my main dish, Cheesy Alfredo. Somewhat like spaghetti, but it is topped with white sauce instead of the typical tomato sauce!


Clockwise: 1)Fresh milk 2)Whipping cream 3)Spaghetti 4)Butter


Top: My secret spaghetti sauce:D Bottom: Of cause, the spaghetti noodles.




This is Guohao's Summer Peach shortcake? Yeah yum! Its for his gf(:

Mdm Aishah's comments to me was, everything was okay, but I know for a fact that my sauce isn't that thick enough! Everyone, especially Guohao and Linda, are dying to try it!
Guohao said that my spaghetti taste like the one at Pastamania (!!)

HAHAHAHA.
Thanks ah :D


I've got 6 thumbs up! But I only got 3 of their photos.


He says that its nice!


Bestie says that its nice!


Sissie looks as if she's going to lala land HAHAH!




This is slutty sissie and me!
(:

I got some snaps when I had nothing to do in class today.
Not very glamourous nor eye-catching shots, just ordinary and typical.










Our hearts are locked together, and our love will never die(:

History remedials afterwards. 5/1 and 5/2 did SEQ for China, Chapter 9.
We finally got our class cheer halfway done, with alot of effort being put in!
K, Bestie and I got somewhat somehow pissed and unhappy though.
I shan't elaborate on that either. What matters most is that we're 5/1(:

Dearest, I love you!


And I think you should know this,
You deserve much better than me.

No comments: